Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Beginnings






The girls from Among Gum Trees have Flood Appeal.... "New Beginnings" which is just wonderful... I have put my hand up to help it is something that your heart goes out to all the people that have lost so much... I have made a sewing caddy and scissor keeper and pincushion and put some sewing thing together... my daughter Natasha went shopping and got pins and needles and a quick unpick and said that she would add her little bits to help....
Cheers
Gaizie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Sewing Caddy & Accessories look Great Gai...been sewing madly here too for such a worthy cause...lovely that you went shopping to add too it as well...they will be Appreciated well & Truly..
cheers

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous caddy Gai and Tash, I know it will be appreciated....it is nice to be able to help...

Chookyblue...... said...

great kits Gaizie........so nice you girls joined together to contribute........

delphi7 said...

Great job and what a nice lot of goodies to go with it! I posted a picture of my New Beginnings sewing caddie on my blog and I hope everyone can join in for this good cause.

fialka012 said...

HezkΓ©...