Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Weekend Retreated at Nundle




Had a wonderful time in Nundle last weekend at "Cottage on the Hill"... It was so nice to catch up with the girls we all had a wonderful time... I got to do a quilt for my grandson ARCHIE.... made it in lovely bright fabric"s the pinwheel came out great... that was the first time I have made pinwheels... I also put Graffias and elephants on it they look great..... Kerry from "Cottage on the Hill" put so much into the retreat
Cheers
Gaizie

10 comments:

Maria said...

I am sure Archie will love his bright quilt.

Cardygirl said...

Looks great...parcel on its way tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Love the Bright Fabrics you have used Gai & those Animals are so Cute..I'm sure Archie will Just Love it...
cheers

Bec said...

Gorgeous bright quilt for Archie! I am sure he will love it. Glad to hear that you had a great weekend with the girls!

Mrs Shepo said...

Love the bright quilt Gai, great boy colours. Cheers Pat.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

It was a great retreat....and your quilt is lovely, Archie is a very lucky little man..

Jodie said...

What a gorgeous quilt, I'm sure little Archie will just love it...

I'm definitely going to have to try and make it back to Nundle next year..

Hugs - Jodie :)

Angels Come to Play said...

What a gorgeous quilt, Archie will just love you for it.
Hugs Shelley

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time. Love the quilt. Just gorgeous. Well done.

table linen said...

Gorgeous blocks! I love the fabrics, I must say. :)